Friday, March 7, 2014

Barn Wood Bunnies

Not every bunny can be the Easter bunny.

Some bunnies have a less than famous story, perhaps a more rustic story.  This bunny, well, he has a barn wood story.


His story started in a pile that looked like this.


Who knew, in that pile of barn wood, there would be a lucky rabbit's foot.


Who knew that those barn wood nails, once removed, would make the perfect bunny eye.


Who knew that every time I turned around, these bunnies would be multipling...like rabbits :)


Not every bunny can be the Easter bunny but a bunny can still dream.


This barn wood bunny is off to deliver some eggs to my Etsy shop, while he waits for someone to buy him.

13 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I'm so glad I have one now for my mantle. Wynn calls him Peter Rabbit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I have a bunny weathervane that I bought at Target a few years ago and every time it appears in a blog photo, I get emails from people wanting to buy it. I'm sure your bunnies will be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bunnies are darn cute, so I say let them multiply!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom keeps her bunny on full display year round. Who knew that the unsuspecting barn wood would become sly as a fox as well. My fox looks AHHHMAZING in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hope! Since you inspired the fox, I'm glad he makes you happy!

      Delete
  5. Cute story that goes along with the making of the bunnies. I like that you used the natural indentation in the wood to make the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snickering, haven't you learned what happens if you put a boy bunny and a girl bunny in the same room? Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theyre so cute, what will mr WWH do when he goes through that barn wood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet those bunnies will be hopping right off the etsy shelf! They are adorable. BTW, I love that picture in the background. Did you take it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Mr.'s barn wood creations. I'm sure these bunnies will be gone in no time!

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...