Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas cards

Tis the season...to start thinking about our Christmas card picture this year.

Because of the card we sent out for Grace's first Christmas...


We set the bar high, probably too high because I am now competing against myself for new and original ideas to outdo our naughty vs. nice theme.

The card we sent out for Grace's second Christmas, had a caption: 'And if I don't get everything on my list, my lawyer will be in touch with your lawyer about a little legal issue we call breach of contract', next to Grace holding her letter to Santa. We thought it would be funny...especially since her daddy happens to be a lawyer.


Though this card did get positive feedback, we heard 1. that it didn't compare to naughty vs. nice and 2. that Riley's absence was missed.

So, last year, we decided to bring Riley back and go for a 'Dear Santa, We can explain...' theme.


Cute but even we knew it didn't compare to our first card.

Curious how we got our normally naughty dog to cooperate? Peanut butter scooped deep inside the cup.

This year's card is still a work in progress. Looks like I need to get my models and my bribes ready. Seasons Greetings!

3 comments:

  1. College exams are not hard anymore! Face even the toughest tests and assignments with Solution Manual For The Legal And Regulatory Environment Of Business 17th Edition right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make your college life easier and learn smart with Solution Manual For Technical Mathematics 4th Edition today. Visit Test Banks21 for instant success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best source for learning today are online resources. Students can find the best Test Banks and Solution Manuals Online including Test Bank For Therapeutic Communications For Health Care Professionals 3rd Edition at TestBanks21.

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...