Monday, October 31, 2011

October 31st

Happy Halloween.

I don't know about the rest of you but I feel as if I've been celebrating Halloween all week.

The sheepie costume has already made a few appearances.


Pumpkins were carved or cookie cut...


The inside of pumpkins were eaten...


Carved pumpkins are illuminating our front porch...


Tinkerbell was carved by yours truly.


We also did a trick or treating dry run with one set of grandparents.


It's hard to believe, with all the celebrating {and candy eating} we have already done, that we still have one more day to go. I guess the only thing left to do is...

Witch you all a Happy Halloween!

That's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...