Monday, October 3, 2011

My Photography Studio

Recently, I have discovered how to take my pictures from this...


to this...


My secret: a location that has some natural indirect light, a camera {don't use your flash, let the natural light do all the work} and 3 pieces of white foam board.

Are you ready to see my photography studio?

Here it is...


It takes some furniture rearranging and it may look ridiculous but the quality of my pictures has improved dramatically.


The result is a clean and bright picture.


My photography assistant, Grace, likes to prompt the 'models' to say "Cheese" as I take their pictures.

So now that you know my secret {and how easy it is}, I hope you feel inspired to create your own photography studio, however temporary it may be.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate your good information. This blog is very informative... I really like it
    Bangalore to Dubai flights

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful Blog and Thank you Sharing, I find it very interesting and well thought out and put together. if you’re a looking for a loan app Visit- True Balance

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...